RSR Premium Trackdays
Premium Trackdays are events organised by RSR directly. This means you can be assured of the quality of the track time, meaning you get the best possible value for your entry and the best possible driving time on the track!
Nürburgring Nordschleife Trackdays:
Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium) Trackdays:
- Provisional dates only (TBC) status as of 25.11.2020
- May 2021 (Week 20, 1 day)
- June 2021 (Week 26, 2 days)
- July 2021 (Week 28, 1 day)
- August 2021 (Week 32, 1 day)
- September 2021 (Week 36, 1 day) (Week 39, 1 day)
- October 2021 (Week 42, 2 days)
- November 2021 (Week 45, 1 day)
Dijon Prenois (France) Trackdays:
- 11.10.2021 (Mon)
- 12.10.2021 (Tue)
Ascari Race Resort (Spain) Trackdays:
Circuit Portimao (Portugal) Trackdays:
RSR Premium Trackdays – the difference:
RSR guarantee a great and relaxed day on track for both novices and experienced drivers alike. We have a proven record of minimum incidents during trackdays due to the following facts:
- We run a Trackday, NOT a test or raceday: The strict driving code is; patience, respect, enjoying the track, defensive driving, no competition, no lap timing, going the distance.
- Low numbers: We typically have a good 20% less total space available on our days than the average trackday. This contributes to less traffic on average, less overtaking and a better experience for everybody
- Open Pitlane full day, no sessions: You can go out whenever you want. This spreads out the drivers and means the overall number of cars on track at any given time is lower.
- Safety Briefings and Code of Conduct: Given the fact that we do not need to explain to anyone how to have fun on the best tracks in the world, we can fully concentrate and spend time on talking about the ‘driving code’ and ‘safety standards’. During these briefing sessions it is exactly explained what we mean by this. If there is a complaint about someones driving by 2 other (independent) participants, this will mean this person is excluded from the event. We run strict events with a set driving code and almost never have issues.
- Trackwalks: Before our trackdays we go for what we call a “track walk” – but don’t worry! We won’t make you walk around the entire Nordschleife! In a driving convoy, we make stops at some of the most important corners on the track to talk strategy. You can also drive with your own car so you can get your own posed photo of your car on the track!
- Typical Customers on RSR Premium trackdays: Our customers are people who enjoy their cars and want to drive them on the best tracks in the world. People who enjoy in-control sport driving on track. What we don’t have (and don’t want) are: Hotshots who need to prove themselves; racing drivers without respect that drive “mirror to mirror”. Drivers that don’t allow a faster car to overtake due to their ego being too big.
- Type of Cars on the event: A majority of higher value, road registered, sports cars means respectful drivers on track. We avoid “boy racers” in cheap cars, who have nothing to lose and a lot to prove.