27. July 2023 (Thursday)
RSR Premium Trackday in partnership with GetSpeed Performance
- Open Pitlane
- Road and Race cars allowed
- Full wet and slick tyres allowed
- Overtaking on the left side
- Lunch and refreshments included
- Guided convoy driven “trackwalk” included in the morning
The highlight of the year at the Nürburgring is always our RSR Premium trackday! We’re proud to present again this year this high quality, limited entry event together in partnership with GetSpeed Performance!
UPDATE: SPACES ARE RUNNING OUT! JOIN OUR WAITING LIST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO GET THE LAST SPOTS ON THE EVENT!
RSR Premium Trackdays – the difference:
RSR Premium Trackdays are events organised by us directly. This means you can be assured of the quality of the track time, meaning you get the best possible value for your entry and the best possible driving time on the track! We guarantee a great and relaxed day on track for both novices and experienced drivers alike, along with a proven record of minimum incidents during trackdays due to the following facts:
- We run a Trackday, NOT a test or raceday: The strict driving code is; patience, respect, enjoying the track, defensive driving, no competition, no lap timing, going the distance.
- Low numbers: We limit our entries by 10%-20% of the average track day, meaning on average there are maybe just 20-30 cars on track at any one time, given you almost a km of space for the next car. If you’ve driven the Nürburgring before, you’ll know that busy Tourist drive weekends can get upwards of 400 people on track at once! This contributes to less traffic on average, less overtaking and a better experience for everybody
- Open Pitlane full day, no sessions: You can go out whenever you want. This spreads out the drivers and means the overall number of cars on track at any given time is lower, since not everyone is rushing to get out at the start of a session.
- Briefings and trackwalk: Given the fact that we do not need to explain to anyone how to have fun on the best track in the world, we can fully concentrate and spend time on talking about the ‘driving code’ and ‘safety standards’. During these briefing sessions it is exactly explained what we mean by this. If there is a complaint about someones driving by 2 other (independent) participants, this will mean this person is excluded from the event. We run strict events with a set driving code and almost never have issues.
- Typical Customers on RSR’s trackdays: Our customers are people who enjoy their cars and want to drive them on the best tracks in the world. People who enjoy in-control sport driving on track. What we don’t have (and don’t want) are: Hotshots who need to prove themselves; racing drivers without respect that drive “mirror to mirror”. Drivers that don’t allow a faster car to overtake due to their ego being too big.
- Type of Cars on the event: A majority of higher value, road registered, sports cars means respectful drivers on track. We avoid “boy racers” in cheap cars, who have nothing to lose and a lot to prove.